1. The HCSO Health Care Expenditure Rates for 2017 will be:
- $1.76 per hour for medium-size employers (20 to 99 employees worldwide)
- $2.64 per hour for large employers (100 or more employees worldwide
2. The minimum salary for managerial, supervisorial, and confidential exemptions will be $95,101.
3. Beginning January 1, 2017, only money actually spent on employee health care can be counted toward compliance with the HCSO.
- Employers have until January 30, 2017 to make the required health care expenditures for the fourth quarter of 2016.
- 20% of expenditures for that quarter may be revocable when made
*San Francisco Administrative Code Section 14.1(b)