Need an HR Ninja to take the lead on your employment law needs?
The Mitzel Group supports companies in all areas of employment policies and practices, from creating preventative strategies to handling crises that emerge. We partner with executives, business owners, and stakeholders to create personalized HR policies and programs to help your company thrive. Our extensive experience in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, hospitality, technology and professional service firms ensures that your HR needs are covered.
By investing in and implementing strong policies and procedures to deal with employment issues now, your business will save significant resources in the future. Let us help support your business goals with our HR skills.
How can we do that? Here’s some examples of how we’ve assisted previous clients:
- Create hiring plans and policies, professional development programs, performance review and management processes, and retention programs
- Review, draft and revise employment contracts, offer letters, independent contractor agreements, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Draft and implement industry-appropriate employment policies, including an Employee Handbook that is personalized to the company’s culture
- Oversee employee relations issues and counsel on disciplinary actions and terminations
- Investigate claims of harassment, discrimination or wrongful termination
- Protect company’s proprietary information and trade secrets
- Audit wage and hour policies and human resources practices to ensure they are in compliant with local, state and federal law requirements
- Act as outside human resource department to assist leaders in handling day to day employee issues
Need specifically tailored training and leadership development programs that address your business challenges? We do that, too.
By utilizing management coaching for senior leadership, offering training sessions that educate employees on policies, and establishing tailored development opportunities, we can help you foster a cohesive leadership team to propel your business ahead. Our professionals will work with individuals or with your entire workforce in dynamic group training exercises.
Here are some of the training programs we have provided for our clients:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Management Training
- Sensitivity and Diversity Workshops
Employee Relations including:
- How to hire, train and integrate new employees
- How to reduce turnover, cultivate teamwork, and inspire peak performance from your employees
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Creating a culture that rewards performance
- Conducting constructive performance reviews