Looking for a bulldog law firm to represent your company in state court, federal court, or administrative proceedings?
The Mitzel Group advises companies and represents their interests vigorously so you can focus on more important things – running a successful and profitable business.
We communicate our strategies on a real-time basis so you know what’s going on every step of the way. We work with our clients to formulate clear strategies for defense on matters and create detailed cost and fee estimates so businesses can plan accordingly — no surprises here. The Mitzel Group is often able to prevent costly litigation by engaging in conflict resolution tactics including private mediation, early neutral evaluation, arbitration, and court-mandated settlement conferences. We’ll work with you to determine the best strategy for your case, whether it’s going to trial or facilitating an early settlement.
Our firm has extensive experience in a wide variety of industries including hospitality, professional services, technology, financial services, retail, insurance, and healthcare.
What kind of issues do we take on?
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour matters
- Trade secrets
- Unfair competition and related practices
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Privacy rights
- ERISA disputes
- Executive compensation
- Hiring and terminations
- Workers’ compensation
- San Francisco Health Care Ordinance and Paid Sick Leave policy
Administrative agency audits and charges including:
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Department of Industrial Relations
- Department of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Employment Development Department
- Office of Labor Standards Enforcement