Ronak Patel focuses on representing employers in defending workplace claims raised by employees and former employees, as well as employment transactional matters. During his career, he has gained extensive trial experience, representing clients in litigation in areas as diverse as business and real estate disputes, probate and trust law, family law, and personal injury law. He uses this wide-ranging court and trial experience to better inform effective strategies on behalf of clients.
A Certified Agent, Ronak has more than seven years of experience representing athletes as an agent and attorney across a multitude of sports, including in marketing and agency agreements. He has been involved in player contract negotiations with various professional teams and advised regarding collective bargaining agreements and intellectual property issues associated with protecting athlete brands.
Ronak resides in the Bay Area with his wife and two children.
- The State Bar of California
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- Journal of High Technology
- South Asian Law Student Association
- Honorable Mention for Best Legal Note
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Visiting Student
- B.A., Political Science, University of Washington
- Indian Student Association, Executive Board Member
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution