Employment Law and Human Resources Advice & Counseling
The Mitzel Group, LLP advises and counsels businesses on their employment law needs in a myriad of areas.
We are here to advise, counsel, and support executives, business owners, and stakeholders in establishing preventative strategies in all areas of employment policies and practices. We have extensive experience with employers in a wide variety of industries including: manufacturing, hospitality, technology and professional service firms.
By investing in and implementing strong policies and procedures to deal with employment issues now, your business will save significant resources in the future.
The following is a sample of what our professionals can do to support your business goals:
- Create hiring plans and policies, professional development programs, performance review and management processes, and retention programs
- Review, draft and revise employment contracts, offer letters, independent contractor agreements, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Draft and implement industry-appropriate employment policies, including an Employee Handbook that is personalized to the company’s culture
- Oversee employee relations issues and counsel on disciplinary actions and terminations
- Investigate claims of harassment, discrimination or wrongful termination
- Protect company’s proprietary information and trade secrets
- Audit wage and hour policies and human resources practices to ensure they are i compliant with local, state and federal law requirements
- Act as outside human resource department to assist leaders in handling day to day employee issues
We create specifically tailored training and leadership development programs that address your business challenges.
By utilizing management coaching for senior leadership, offering training sessions that educate employees on policies, and establishing tailored development opportunities, we can help you foster a cohesive leadership team to propel your business ahead. Our professionals will work with individuals or with your entire workforce in dynamic group training exercises.
The following is a sample list of training programs we have provided for our clients:
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Management Training
- Sensitivity and Diversity Workshops
- Employee Relations including:
- How to hire, train and integrate new employees
- How to reduce turnover, cultivate teamwork, and inspire peak performance from your employees
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Creating a culture that rewards performance
- Conducting constructive performance reviews
For more information about our services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.