“The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure”
– Françoise Bertaut de Motteville
Labor & Employment Associate Attorney
Located in the heart of the Financial District of San Francisco, we are a small boutique law firm seeking smart, highly motivated, hard-working, business savvy attorneys with 2-5 years expertise in the area of Labor & Employment law. Candidates must be interested in exploring the nuances of various substantive areas of employment and labor law.Attorneys are required to conduct research, develop strategies in employee relations matters, prepare legal documents and provide regular updates to clients and partners, among other expectations and duties. The ideal candidate will be proactive and comfortable advising a broad range of clients in the hospitality, technology, manufacturing, and professional service industries.
Qualifications and Skills:
Salary commensurate with experience. This opportunity is for a full-time position.
To apply, please submit your resume and separate cover letter to email@example.com outlining your experience and specific interest in the area of labor and employment by October 13, 2017 by 5pm.
The Mitzel Group, LLP is an equal-opportunity employer. The Mitzel Group, LLP prohibits discrimination against or harassment of any person employed by or seeking employment with us.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
- Law Degree from ABA accredited law school
- Current membership and good standing with California State Bar
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful with ability to work cooperatively
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and law firm billing and case management software